Monday, December 27, 2010

Laughing without smiling


Hey everyone,


About a year ago I watched a youtube video called I bet you can't Laugh without smiling, It's not that funny, it's not one of the best from youtube, it does seem ridiculous and stupid, but, after you watch it, even if you feel like an idiot have a try at laughing without smiling.
It is insanely hard, at least without sounding like a drowning walrus of course ;D
Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xLRQohZtuo


I challenged some of my friends to laugh without smiling, they looked at me like I was mad, but tried anyway, we had a lot of fun :)

It really does show you that everything it easier if you smile!!!


So keep smiling and make the most of everything you do :D

2 comments:

  1. Hehe ur drawings totally cute ESP this one cos I love pandas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou that's very sweet! Ha, so do I :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, please leave feedback :D