Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ten things that make me smile! :)

I decided to come up with a quick list of things that make me smile,if I had more time and thought about it longer it probably would be better, or at least different, but anyway here are ten things that make me smile, it could be a lot longer but I din't have enough time! :D

1. The beach,

2. My friends ,

3. Animals,

4. Compliments and being aknowledged for my hard work,

5. Finding new catchy quirky happy songs,

6. Playing sport or winning a race,

7. Drawing,

8. Being outside on a beautiful warm sunny day,

9. Noticing the small smiple things that make our lives better :)

10. Discovering new things like (blogging or scabble), or making new friends.


So there are some things that make me smile, what things make you guys smile??



And P.S. Here is a picture, just because the post looked dull without one!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, please leave feedback :D